Wednesday, 26 August 2015

EXCESSIVE FORCE
































"In your blood"
Year:  1995
Country:  US
City:  New York
Label:  Life Sentence
Format:  CD
Tracks:  10
Time:  30 min.
Lyrical themes:  Straight Edge
Genre:  rock
Style:     Beatdown       Hardcore











































EXCESSIVE FORCE "in your blood" cd Xlife sentenceX records.This brings back alot of memories. I have known Dan since the earliest stage of EXCESSIVE FORCE and Xlife sentenceX. Our friendship began when he was still around in Il. Anyway we got in contact I think through inside front fanzine and we quickly became good friends writing together or spoke on the phone. After some time Dan approached me and asked if I was interested in doing Xlife sentenceX europe, I accepted and did that for a few years, as far as I remember, I decided to stop doing the label in europe and told Dan my decision. After that we kinda faded away from each other and I havent been in contact with Dan for years. If someone knows where he is and know why he folded the label, then please inform me, I would really like to speak to Dan again, I think that would be really cool. Also if someone has more pictures of the band, please get in touch, I would like to post more pictures of the band.
  Discogs   ,   Lastfm   ,   Bandcamp   



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment