Wednesday 28 May 2014

INSECT WARFARE












































"World extermination"
Year:  2007
Country:  US
City:  Houston , TX
Label:  Earache rec.
Format:  LP
Tracks:  20
Time:  23 min.
Genre:  rock
Style:      Grindcore































INSECT WARFARE may arguably be one of the world’s premier Grindcore bands but mastermind Beau Beasley is hardly given to any rock star posturing when we sit to talk at La Tapatia. “All I do is go home, read, and play guitar. You know, I’m just a 25-year-old loser who dropped out of college and works in a record store. When I write songs, I write songs for me. I write about anger and frustration, not that I’m angry all the time, but I want the music to sound rough. I don’t write poetry or draw so this is how I cope with life. It’s a reflection of how I feel; I play music as a direct result of things in my life. I don’t care about politics or animal rights...this is just normal stuff – feeling like a loser, lonely, frustrated…I’m not anyone special this is just the way I deal with it.”
  Discogs   ,   Lastfm   ,    Bandcamp   ,   Earache Records     
























































"Endless execution thru violent restitution"
Year:  2006
Country:  US
City:  Houston, Texas
Label:  Hate Ape prod.
Format:  CD
Tracks:  29
Time:  32 min.
Genre:  rock
Style:     Grindcore




























According to the own band: "(...) INSECT WARFARE are a grindcore band from Houston, TX, known for their unbridled ferocity and studious dedication to perpetuating this radical extreme music subgenre in its most undiluted and least accessible form (...)".
 Discogs   ,   Lastfm   ,   Bandcamp   ,   Bio   ,    Web   ,   Facebook   ,   Facebook 2   ,    Myspace   ,   Hate Ate prod.    







https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/94/cd45ded838a9457e8807aa3674976489/300x300.jpg











http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/1024567/600full-insect-warfare.jpg


















http://www.thrashhits.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/insect-warefare-obl.gif